Timberline Adventures Requirements
• Participants must be at least 7 years old.
• Weigh between 80lbs and 260lbs (if you weigh less than 80lbs and are 7 years old or older, you can still zip but may be required to ride with another lightweight sibling or guide). We will weigh you upon check-in.
• Be able to physically and mentally follow the rules and regulations set forth by Timberline Adventures.
• May not be pregnant.
• Be in good physical health and have no underlying health issues, especially those involving your back, neck, or heart.
• Sign a waiver (participants under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver, and must be accompanied by an adult during the tour). Save time at check in and fill out your waiver now. – https://www.smartwaiver.com/v/ziptimberline/
You can also scroll to the bottom of our home page and click on the “sign our waiver now” link.
• Wear closed toe shoes with good soles.
• May not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.